Catherine is a Producer, Engineer and Mixer.
- Winner of UK Producer of the Year 2018 MPG Awards
- Breakthrough Producer of the Year 2016 MPG Awards
- Mercury Shortlisted Album 2017 for The Big Moon "Love In The 4th Dimension" (Producer)
- Grammy nominated for Wolf Alice "Moaning Lisa Smile" - Producer and Mixer
- Grammy Winner 2019 for St. Vincent - "Masseduction" - Best Rock Song - Mixer
- Grammy nominated 2019 for St. Vincent - "Massseduction" - Alternative Album - Mixer
Having worked closely with legendary producers Alan Moulder and Flood, Catherine now has over 10 years of experience working in studios worldwide. Her production, mixing and engineering credits include Wolf Alice, The Amazons, Manchester Orchestra, Blaenavon,
The Big Moon, St. Vincent, Sunset Sons, Foals, Alex Winston, PJ Harvey, Roman Lewis, Champs, Kanye West, Ian Brown, MIA, Placebo, Ride, Killers, Mr Hudson, Frank Carter and The Rattlesnakes and Frank Turner.
Catherine collaborates with both new and established artists and always seeks to get the best out of those she works with. Completely in tune with the mechanics of the studio environment, Catherine is calm, devoted to and passionate about each project she works on. As such, artists will feel the environment is right to develop and experiment with their sound.